Cairns Bungy – get ready to push your limits and break the laws of gravity at the Bungy Jump Cairns site- the ONE & ONLY in Australia! With a world-first Jump Menu offering 16 different jump styles, there is Jump for everyone.
Whether you are a first-time jumper or a seasoned thrill seeker, no doubt we’ve got a jump to take you right out of your comfort zone. There’s nothing like a little adrenalin hit to remind you that you’re still alive!!
Located 15 minutes north of Cairns in the middle of dense tropical rainforest, the mountains, trees and natural waterfall flowing into the pond make for a lush oasis to kick back and relax after getting your thrills Jumping from the tower.
Climb to the top of the one hundred ninety-six stairs to the highest viewing platform in Cairns and one of the biggest thrills you’ll experience in your lifetime.
From the top of the 50-metre tower, you can see out over the Northern Beaches and out to the Great Barrier Reef. So when you’re on edge, ready to jump, suck in the views as it all looks quite different on the rebound!!
Prove You Did It !!!
We take great pride in taking photos from various vantage spots, so you get THE BEST memories of your Bungy Jump !!! Photos & Videos are available for every person – have a chat to our reception guys when you sign up for some great deals and packages!
There aren’t many restrictions – we can Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases – call us to discuss further.
AJ’s favourite site in the world for hanging out, having fun, meeting locals and getting a real Bungy experience
The ONE & ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia
The only Bungy site in the world that offers all-day jump packages
Bar on site
Cairns Bungy established in September 1990
Tower height is 50m/164ft
World’s ONLY 16 Style Jump Menu including BMX jump off the Tower roof
Climb 196 stairs to the top of the tower
Cairns’ highest viewing platform
AJ Hackett Bungy e-Certificate
Official AJ Hackett Bungy ‘Jump’ Tshirt
Transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches
Photo and video packages
Drinks, snacks and merchandise
How to get there
Free transfers are available from Cairns and Northern Beaches
You can self-drive – there is lots of parking, and you will find us at the end of McGregor Road, Smithfield
Under 18’s require written parental consent
Minimum jump weight 45 kg (if you are over 35 kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!)
Maximum jump weight 240 kg
MEDICAL CONDITIONS APPLY. You need to inform us of the following BUT please note this NOT an exhaustive list.
High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo.
Please Note: participation in Roof and BMX are at Jump Masters discretion on the day of travel. This package is NOT AVAILABLE in wet weather
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
For All bookings during COVID-19.
If your booking is affected for any reasons during COVID, we will allow you to change your travel date.
If you are unsure when you will travel, your booking will be open dated with NO expiration date.
Cancellation fees are as follows
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more before departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days before departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days before departures
Schedules subject to change without notice
Scuba Diving Insurance
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance policy that includes trip cancellation insurance and Evacuation & Medical cover for scuba diving.
Please be aware that not all Travel Insurance companies cover scuba diving and in-water activities. Please read the wording of your policy carefully.
Any evacuation, vessel relocation, or medical expenses are the diver's financial responsibility in a Medical Emergency. We strongly recommend the purchase of dive insurance.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy
We reserve the right to change vessel, dive locations, and prices without notice.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours' notice from you when choosing to cancel or reschedule a reservation. Cancellation refunds are not given within 48 hours' notice. This includes factors beyond your control, including medical problems, airline delays, bad weather, etc.
Please refer to the Trade Practices Act 1974. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Please contact our office if you require any further information.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 10-14 years of age. Under 18’s require written parental consent
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
Bungy Jump Cairns Tours
Bungy Jump and Minjin Swing
Bungy Jump, Full Body Roof Harness Jump & BMX Jump,
Skypark Adventure Day Pass
UNLIMITED Bungy Jumps, UNLIMITED Giant Jungle Swings and Lunch